- 26.09.2023 / Eckert & Ziegler Signs Strategically Important Agreement for the Supply of Lutetium-177 with POINT Biopharma
- 22.09.2023 / Starting up with highly promising immunotherapies
- 14.09.2023 / Eckert & Ziegler collaborates with RefleXion Medical and Telix Pharmaceuticals to Expand Treatment Options for Prostate Cancer Patients
The BerlinBioCube incubator opens in October 2023 for young biotech and medtech companies on the Berlin-Buch Campus.
On five floors, the BerlinBioCube will offer a total of 8,000 square meters of space for modern laboratories, offices, common areas for daily encounters and exchanges, and conference rooms. The building was designed by the architecture bureau doranth post architekten, Munich. The client is Campus Berlin-Buch GmbH, the management company of the Buch research campus. Construction work will begin in August 2020.
The construction of the new BerlinBioCube involves an investment of 55 million euros, around 40 per cent of which will go into technical equipment. The financing is made possible by subsidies from the joint task "Improvement of the regional economic structure" (GRW).
Floor space: 7,554.46 m²
Net rent: 12.00 €/m²
Ancillary costs: 12.00 €/m²
- five-story biotechnical laboratory building S2 standard
- opening in IV. quarter 2023
- laboratory and office combinations in different sizes
- on each floor 2 central sculleries, 8 equipment rooms, 4 cold rooms and 1 gas bottle room
- central communication zone
- separate freight and passenger elevator
- divisible meeting room can be rented on the first floor
- Ceiling load 5.0 kN/m²
- S2 Standard
- Laboratory furniture with laboratory work tables and power supply units
- Cooling water and compressed air connections in all laboratories
- Sinks, fume hoods and window workstations
- Safety cabinets with 24h exhaust air
- 2 optional gases per laboratory possible
- Air exchange rate 25 m³ / m²h in all laboratories and equipment rooms
- Floor extraction optional
- Data connections in all rooms
- VE-water connection in all rinsing kitchens
- Central changing rooms and showers in the basement
Please take note of the explanations regarding the basic rent and additional costs.
The BiotechPark Berlin-Buch is one of the largest biotech parks in Germany. It offers founders and companies in the biotech sector circa 31,000 m² of state-of-the-art lab and office space at moderate prices. Start-ups can grow and thrive in the Innovation and Incubation Center; building sites on campus allow for future development options. Integrated into the health location of Berlin-Buch, the BiotechPark provides an ideal environment for life science companies. Excellent biomedical basic and clinical research coupled with clinical expertise has a long tradition here. The campus atmosphere facilitates the exchange of know-how, technology transfer and joint projects.
a place of infinite facets
Are you planning to set up a company in the biotechnology sector and are you looking moderately priced industry-specific laboratory and office space?
Please contact us:
Phone: 030 / 9489 2511
Fax: 030 / 9489 3812
Phone: 030 / 9489 2525
Fax: 030 / 9489 3812